Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wine Cube = Genius


My husband knows me really well. At Christmas one of his presents was a portable, disposable four pack of wine called the Wine Cube - seriously, how cute is this?! It is the made by Trinchero Family Estates out of Napa. And it is darn cute. Not only is it eco-friendly, it is super easy to transport. The label says each single sized serving offers grab and go convenience. I can imagine the possibilities. I could stick this in my back pack or even my purse!

I decided to have a little wine tasting tonight to try it out. This is like a juice box for grown ups. Each wine cube is 250 ml (approximately 8.5 ounces, or a generous pour as I like to say). The wine is not bad, it is a bit fruity and has a smooth finish. I could totally see myself sneaking one of these into the pool next summer. Heh.

The box says this product is only available at Target. Yeah, another reason to love Target! I think this retails for around $9.99, so it is very reasonably priced to boot. I give the Wine Cube and my hubby two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment